Do a reusable bag drive: Register on Give Pulse to host your own reusable bag drive. Invite other friends and family to join you to earn more hours. Clean out your closets and gather all those durable, reusable shopping bags to donate to Full Circle.
- Wash them
- Box them up to ship to us or drop them off at the Center for Community Engagement when you’re back on campus!
- For every 10 bags, you donate you’ll receive 2 hours of service.
- We will confirm your hours when we receive your donation!
- Plastic bags will not be accepted for this project.
The pantry always needs shopping bags to fill the hundreds of food requests we received each week. The pantry stayed open and operated after classes went online and the number of people we serve each week doubled! So bags are always in high demand!
Our address for Shipping:
Center for Community Engagement
A 643 Arkansas Union
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville AR 72701
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.