This has ended. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your Impact!
Join the UARK Service Learning Initiative and let's take some time to thank those on the front lines of our current pandemic- our healthcare workers, educators, and essential workers. This project is a simple but powerful way to take a moment to share your heartfelt thanks to those who are giving it all.
- Use this (LINK) and select the card(s) of your choice- you'll see templates at the bottom of the page to select from.
- Print the number of cards and the types of cards
- Write your message in each card (feel free to decorate your cards)
- Fill out and print this form:CARD FORM tell us who you are and who your cards are for
- IF you're on campus turn in your cards at Center for Community Engagement A 643 Arkansas Union (right above Hill Coffee) OR you can scan them and send them to us at email@example.com.
- Register for this project on Give Pulse and for every 6 cards you complete and turn in you will receive one hour of approved service on Give Pulse.
Opens Aug 25, 2020 8:00am
May 7, 2021 5:00pm or when space runs out.
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
193 Positions Filled | 145 Impacts | 409 Hours