This organization provides the means of improving the livelihood of immigrant families through literacy, education, skill development, cultural and social enlightenment, thus paving the way for the achievement of economic empowerment and social recognition. The collective efforts result in sustainable growth and development for both women and families, and a pathway to citizenship for many.
- Prepare materials as needed for assigned student
- Teach proper use of pronouns, verb, nouns, adjectives and sentence structure
- Teach the proper pronunciation of English word
- Use different pieces of literature to show examples of good writing skills
For more information, please contact Sarah Cartmell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.