Holcombe Hall is home to 140 co-ed students and the Office of International Students and Scholars.
Opened in 1949, the building was named for Miss Jobelle Holcombe. Miss Jobelle was a graduate of the class of 1898 and remained at the University as a professor of English from 1901-1942. She also served as the first Dean of Women from 1907 to 1913.
3 People | 4 Impacts | 2,661 Economic Impact | 118 Hours