The Office of Student Activities invites members of the campus community to volunteer for #Razorbash2017. #Razorbash2017 will be held on the Union Mall and in the Arkansas Union International Connections Lounge from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 24.
- From 6:30-8:00 a.m., volunteers will help get the Razorbash tables clean and labeled, and help get check-in ready.
- From 8:00-11:00 a.m., some volunteers will assist with check-in and others with help move items from vendor vehicles to their booths using carts we provide.
- From 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. (during Razorbash), volunteers will assist with making Razorbash a "zero waste" event by directing students to recycling centers and ensuring trash is deposited in provided receptacles, as well as help students find vendors and assist with vendor needs.
- From 2:00-3:00 p.m., volunteers help vendors load their vehicles.
- From 2:00-4:00 p.m. volunteers will assist with cleanup.
As a welcome to students, #Razorbash2017 features more than 200 booths from local businesses, community groups, campus departments, and registered student organizations with free food, giveaways, and information. Razorbash2017 offers students an opportunity to connect with the local community and organizations that suit their interests.
For more information visit osa.uark.edu or call 479-575-5255.
|Shift||Start Time||End Time||Description||Registrants Needed|
|Assist with setup||6:30am (CT)||8:00am (CT)||Wiping off tables, affixing table numbers, handing out volunteer t-shirts, helping get check-in area ready...||5/5||Over|
|Assist with Check-in||8:00am (CT)||11:00am (CT)||Assist campus departments and RSO's with check-in process and finding their table. Some walking will...||10/10||Over|
|Assist with Check-in||8:00am (CT)||11:00am (CT)||Assist off-campus vendors and departments with check-in process. Use a map to show them their...||3/5||Over|
|Assist with unloading||8:00am (CT)||11:00am (CT)||Help quickly unload vehicles of vendors for Razorbash and take their boxes on a cart...||7/20||Over|
|Assist as needed during Razorbash||11:00am (CT)||2:00pm (CT)||During Razorbash volunteers do any number of tasks - help with recycling efforts, change out...||10/10||Over|
|Assist Vendors Leaving Razorbash||2:00pm (CT)||3:00pm (CT)||When vendors leave Razorbash they may need help carting their items back to the check-in...||10/15||Over|
|Razorbash Clean-up||2:00pm (CT)||4:00pm (CT)||Help pick up random trash and recyclables from Razorbash.||9/10||Over|